Saturday, February 11, 2012

Riner's First Birthday

Today is my baby's first birthday. His daddy had to work night shift last night, but was off last weekend, so we had his birthday party last week (Pictures from the party will come later), but we ordered this shirt for him for his party, but I didn't order it in time, and we got it too late for him to wear for the party, but he is wearing it today. He looks so cute in it. We ordered the shirt from http://www.shirtmagic.com/

 We had lunch with my momma, and went to Sweet Cece's in Kingsport. The owners were there and they were soooo nice to us. We are about to go play at McDonalds. It will be the last McDonalds trip I EVER make. Last year, when riner was born, I gave up soda. I have not had one soda in 1 year. I am going to continue this tradition, but I am going to add a ban on McDonalds as well. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment